Incorporated in 1972, The New Hartford Chamber of Commerce serves to foster economic vitality and quality of life in New Hartford, NY.
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Membership brings credibility to your business
- Increase your visibility in the community
- Create networking opportunities
- Gain a voice in government
- Teach or attend business training sessions
- Make business contacts
- Receive chamber newsletters
- Acquire customer referrals
- Attend Chamber events and programs
- Earn qualified website traffic
- Participate in cooperative promotion and publicity
- Enjoy access to members-only discounts and services
The New Hartford Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to supporting our local business infrastructure along with improving quality of life in our community. Your membership dues will help ensure that your Chamber of Commerce continues to provide training and seminars, networking opportunities, advocacy for ALL businesses and helps make New Hartford a great place to live and run a business.
Business Membership Dues:
- Business with 0 – 9 Employees – $50 / year
- Business with 10+ Employees – $100 / year
- Individuals – $25 / year
Business memberships include a dedicated member profile page that gets found in search engine listings and contributes to your company credibility.